Kyiv is a good start point for traveling around Ukraine. Here you can find a list of the best one-day tours which are very popular among locals. You’ll visit interesting and unique places, find out about traditions, history, culture, and art, taste traditional Ukrainian food, enjoy beautiful panoramic views. All tours are tailor-made and can be changed according to your interests and wishes. Hotel pick-up and drop-off are offered. The price depends on the number of tourists. Let’s discover Ukraine!
1. Ukrainian Cossack Hetman’s Way: Kyiv-Kozelets-Baturyn-Kyiv (440 km)
Duration is 14 hours. What to see in Baturyn? During this one-day trip you’ll see how mighty the wooden Baturyn fortress was, hear the dramatic story of Ukrainian Cossack Hetman Ivan Mazepa’s life and love, visit old Cossack churches. You’ll also see the palace of the last Ukrainian hetman Kyrylo Razumovsky in all its glory, which the hetman himself did not manage to see.
2. Noblemen’s rhapsody: Kyiv-Kachanivka-Trostyanets-Sokyryntsi-Kyiv (450 km)
Duration – 14 hours. What to see in Kachanivka? Old palaces, beautiful parks.
3. Flowes, muses, and pyramid: Kyiv-Bogdanivka-Yagotyn-Berezova Rudka (350 km)
Duration is 10 hours. What to see in Yagotyn? The artist’s and nobleman’s houses, art gallery
4. Medieval legends and beer: Chernigiv Kyiv-Chernigiv-Kyiv (300 km)
Duration is 10 hours. What to see in Chernigiv? Old Medieval churches, monasteries and catacombs.
5. Traditional Ukrainian party in Poliska Khata: Kyiv-Gorodske-Korostyshiv-Kyiv (220 km)
Duration is 10 hours. What to see in Zhytomyr region? Old Ukrainian house and beautiful lake.
6. To Pereyaslav for vyshyvankas: Kyiv-Pereyaslav-Kyiv (180 km)
Duration is 10 hours. What to see in Pereyaslav? The museum of folk architecture and life, the Taras Shevchenko museum.
7. Castlle Radomysl and gemstones: Kyiv-Radomyshl-Gorodske-Khoroshiv-Kyiv (400 km)
Duration is 10 hours. What to see in Radomyshl? The museum of home Ukrainian icons, the museum of gemstones.
8. In serch of Onore de Balzak: Kyiv-Verkhivnya-Berdychiv-Kyiv (400 km)
Duration is 14 hours. What to see in Berdychiv? Old monastery, churches, the house of Evelina Ganska, the wife of Onore de Balzak.
9. Ancient cultures and a flooded church: Kyiv-Trypillya-Vytachiv-Rzhyschev (200 km)
Duration is 10 hours. What to see near Kyiv? Museum of Trypillya culture, nice panoramic views of the rivers, flooded church.
10. The city of the genius of astronautics: Kyiv-Zhytomyr-Kyiv (280 km)
Duration is 9 hours. What to see in Zhytomyr? The museum of astronautics and space rocket designer Segriy Koroliov.
11. Stalin’s bunker and traveler Myklukho-Maklay: Kyiv-Malyn-Korosten-Kyiv (300 km)
Duration is 10 hours. What to see in Korosten? Soviet military bunker in a granite rock.
Check out more picture of these tours on Travel Club Around UA